Monday, August 15, 2011

Tumbling Into Another Project

Yes, I started ANOTHER project! Somebody please send help! I was inspired by this tumbler quilt by Cluck Cluck Sew. I picked out a dozen fat quarters that just spoke to me. When I came across these fabrics, I was instantly reminded of my grandparents house and the wallpaper they had put in throughout their house. No doubt if they were alive today, I would see some of these on their walls!

I forgot to take a picture before I started cutting - I just got so excited! But here they are cut out...


I have sewed the rows together, but haven't had a chance to sew them together quite yet. I can't wait to see how this all comes together. These photos were taken downstairs in my quilt room where the light is off, so the pictures are never very accurate of the actual colors.





No comments:

Post a Comment