Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ghosts, Goblins, and Ghouls

I made this Halloween quilt top last year, but (shockingly) have yet to finish it. Alas, it is still not completed, but steps have been made. I believe these are Riley Blake fabrics from a couple years ago...still my favorite Halloween prints of all time!


I decided to piece the backing with the left over fabric. I really like how it turned out.


I got it pinned together, and I have some great ideas for the actualy quilting part - now I just need to make the time!


The pattern from Crazy Old Ladies showcases this fabric perfectly! I just love this quilt.


Can't wait to finish this one up just in time for Halloween this year!






1 comment:

  1. Way cute. I wish I was as talented at you. I have a t-shirt quilt that I have been "working on" since I had Sophie. Maybe I will get it out again.

    ReplyDelete