Friday, June 12, 2015

Mother's Day 2015 Mini

I made this little mini quilt for my mom - a mother's day gift. I know everyone is legally required to say their mom is the best, but for reelz...my mom really is the best! I am one lucky gal to call her my mom and friend.


All of these half square triangles are left over pieces from my Swoon quilt (top done, not quilted, not blogged about yet). Fabrics are from Anna Maria Horner, Moda Linens, Alison Glass, and some random tan colored fabric. I'm pretty sure I squared them up to 2.5 inches, which would make this little guy 16" square.

You know I love you when I bust out my old Alison Glass prints...


A few in progress shots....I used a Sulky Blendable thread.


My Brother 1500s made quick and easy work of the straight line quilting. Seriously l.o.v.e. that machine.


Last look at the finished mini...


Hug your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment