Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Fun

I feel like I had a real Christmas this year. My kids are getting older, I had a lot of time off from work, and my parents were visiting.

For the first time ever, we made treats to give to neighbors. I think they turned out gorgeous and they were tasty too!



I was also able to get some quilting in. This is a panel, along with stripe border fabric, that was given to me by a new quilting friend. I simply appliqued the four corner pieces and put the thing together. I'm not huge into panels, but this one was so darn cute, I couldn't resist! Plus, I'm more apt to try some new quilting designs on a panel.


I also started a winter wall hanging:


I'm just working on blanket stitching all the applique pieces. I should have this one put together soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment