Monday, January 14, 2013

Gathers & Giggles Galore!

Another baby quilt done! Only one more to do....that I know of anyways.


The mom-to-be is not the girly-girly type, so I wanted to stay away from the typical baby pinks and purples. She has a bit of a hippie flair to her, and I think this quilt is the perfect fit!

This is from the Gathers & Giggles pattern by Sew Much Ado (click here to learn more).

 

I have been very brave (at least for me!) in trying new free motion quilting patterns. Every design on this quilt was something new for me. Here are some close-ups of the quilting.




Here is a peek at how the back of this one turned out:
 


I have also been working on perfecting a machine binding technique. This is the fourth time I have done it and I think it turned out perfectly.

 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment