Monday, July 30, 2012

Schnibbles Picnic Quilt Top

I've been trying to challenge myself lately and take on some more traditional patterns. I had been part of a Schnibbles group at Thimbles and Threads quilt store in Draper, Utah. Love that place! Cathie is the owner and she takes such pride in her store and I love visiting her shop.

I found a couple charm packs of Cherry Fizz and used them to make Schnibbles' Picnic pattern. I found this one in my Another Bite of Schnibbles. Love this series of books by Carrie Nelson!

I started this quilt at CJ's Quilt Retreat in the spring. I finished up 10 right before I left. I just picked this project back up.


It is far from perfect, but I'm happy with the results. I can't decide how I'm going to quilt this one though. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment