Monday, April 1, 2013

Scrappy Trip Along

I jumped on the bandwagon a month or so ago and started a scrappy trip along...and it probably only took me a couple weeks to finish her up.

I always seem to finish projects at about 11pm and I get all excited to take a picture and then they turn out all crappy looking like this, but it's all I've got for now:
 

I went through a few color scheme ideas for this one, and most people have chosen to go the brighter, more colorful route, but I went with a more subdued, blues and gray and greens route. I love the way this quilt turned out.




 


I had some help along the way...she made sewing the rows together a touch more entertaining =)
That dog has not met an unfinished quilt top she hasn't liked. 




Now I just need to decide how to quilt and what backing to use!






No comments:

Post a Comment