Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crinkle Lovies

I came across a tutorial, found here, for these wonderful crinkle lovie blankets.

These have been tried out and tested...and approved. I let Pookie play with these a couple of months ago when I finished them (so she was about 7 months old) and she LOVED them! I unfortunately didn't take any photos of her with them, but they do come pre-drooled on.


I think they turned out wonderfully. I made a boy version with this cute dino fabric...


with orange flannel for the back.


This is the girl version...

with pink dot minkie on the back.


And yes, they crinkle! I used candy bag wrappers for these. I looked pretty silly squeezing all the candy bag wrappers in the store to see which bag offered the best crinkle! I got some strange looks on the candy aisle that afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. I love it and I am sure Addie will too in a few months. Thanks again and it was great seeing you for lunch today.

    ReplyDelete