Saturday, April 2, 2011

Even a Little Progress is Still Progress

As usual, I didn't make as much progress as I had hoped this past week. However, I was able to finish the top to one quilt, and I got started on the Piece of Cake 2 quilt...both exciting.

This simple charm pack quilt shows off Kate Spain's Central Park line quite nicely.


And the backing is all ready to go.

This is the It's a Hoot line by Moda (LOVE!) Just started the Piece of Cake 2 pattern...

I was able to get my hands on two charm packs of Sweetwater's Countdown to Christmas, and to my surprise - it is even better in real life than the computer screen! I have been saving up for a couple months and can't wait till June to get my hands on some actual yardage. I have at least three projects planned with it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous every time I look at your blog. I want to craft too!!!

    ReplyDelete