Saturday, March 26, 2011

Current Projects

I did a little project inventory and took some pictures to share. These are all projects I'm currently working on or getting ready to start - at least the ones I'm willing to share. If you are anything like me, there are so many cute fabrics, patterns, and projects to do, I can never seem to find the time to do all of them!

I am determined to start finishing these!

I love, LOVE, LOVE! the It's a Hoot fabric line by MoMo from Moda, and I think it will look great in the Piece of Cake (2) pattern by Thimble Blossoms seeing how I couldn't even handle the thought of cutting up some of those beautiful designs!



The new Sunkissed line is so refreshing! I think it will look awesome in this basket pattern.


This is a quilt kit I purchased at Piper's Quilts and Comforts.


I have a couple of quilts that need to be quilted...(can you also tell I have a couple of walls that need to be painted too ;)


One that needs binding...


Since I finished the hat for my daughter, my son has been bugging me for one. I'm doing his in black, sans flowers of course.


Lastly (at least that I'm willing to share), I have started some leggings for my daughter...for when she's a bit older. Look how nice my crochet stitches are! I'm so proud, my tension has really improved.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute projects Sarah. I want to learn to knit. I went to Pipers last week with Sarah A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard! I love it! I go almost every Tuesday to Piper's knitting/crochet club/group. You should join us!

    ReplyDelete