Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cotton and Steel

Cotton and Steel made quite the splash at Spring 2014 Quilt Market in Pittsburgh this year. I couldn't be more excited for these fabulous five ladies - Melody Miller, Rashida Coleman-Hale, Alexia Abegg, Kim Kight, and Sarah Watts. Here's a link to their website (which I stalk daily waiting impatiently for project sheets and more photos to be added!) www.cottonandsteelfabrics.com

I am particularly in love with Melody Miller's Mustang line:



To be clear, my credit card was waiting for the minute I could pre-order this line....which I did through Amanda's Westwood Acres shop - www.westwoodacresfabric.com

I also couldn't resist ordering a couple of the Cotton + Steel Basics bundles - magical.

Expected shipping date for these bundles I believe to be in July...which suddenly seems like a lifetime away!

No comments:

Post a Comment