Saturday, September 15, 2012

Getting Back On Track

 

I purchased this quilt kit quite awhile ago and finally got the top together. It is Cluck Cluck Sew's Off Track quilt pattern and the kit was put together by Material Girls (in South Jordan, Utah). This is a jelly roll friendly quilt pattern.


Just loved the fabrics they picked out for this!


It came together very quickly and easily once I figured out what to do (my mother can vouch that I was never great at following instructions).



I can't wait to get this one on the quilt machine. I'm thinking of just an all-over meandering pattern of some sort. Of course, I need to find a backing fabric first. Probably should have picked out my favorite fabric from the kit (which is the white and turquoise striped fabric) and gotten it at the time, but that is life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment